Book the Farmhouse for your group!
Whether you’re planning a big family reunion, a dream wedding, birthday celebration, yoga retreat or just want to catch up with a group of old friends, you’re going to need plenty of space, a private pool and a chef on hand!
We will take care of everything you need to plan your celebration from coordinating meals, cooking classes, local activities, wine tour with local guide & transportation, a welcome party, live music, private wine tasting at the farmhouse, photography and of course incredible authentic Italian menus prepared during your stay for you and your guests by Chef Jason!
Everything you need bundled up for you and 6 - 18 of your guests to experience an authentic Italian getaway and trip of a lifetime.
It's all in the details...
from custom gifts to welcome your guests, a private sail boat trip for lunch along the Adriatic, a five course welcome feast to a laid back pizza night, private wine tasting at the farmhouse or guided wine tour with driver, market tours - we've got you covered!
More than cooking classes & wine tours...
- Invite the local Folk Band from Apecchio to serenade you & your friends late into the night
- Private charter along the Adriatic for a fresh Seafood lunch
- Dinner with the Winemaker - a private wine tasting at the farmhouse
- Reserve spots at a private beach club in Fano for the day
- Arrange an exquisite meal at our favorite restaurant in Urbino
- Hosts with 12 + years of local knowledge combined with 20+ years in hospitality.
A glimpse of our stunning surrounding villages and a cooking class at our farmhouse filmed by a guest!
Life was meant for good friends & great adventures
-Someone Once Said
Cooking Classes for your party - from pizza in the wood oven, sausages from scratch, the four course dinner party class, a family-friendly kids class or the classic pasta & sauces - roll up your sleeves and cook with your friends and family in our 500 year old farmhouse kitchen!
Let's start planning your event!
The QUICK REQUEST:
The DETAILED REQUEST: